Confirmed Opening Date
It’s with a full heart that we’d like to announce that we are re-opening The Farmhouse B&B from July 4th and are now open for new bookings. We are taking on new procedures, making updates and preparing our B&B for guests. The new measures will include silent fridges, table and chairs in all rooms, online check in and departure, breakfast served to your room.
After the last few months, we know many of you are nervous about booking in advance. We have listened and will be implementing a more flexible cancellation policy. If we are put back onto lockdown, you are unwell with covid-19 symptoms., or you have to self-isolate due to test and trace you will now be able to cancel all stays up to 2 days before arrival entirely free of charge until January 2021.
- We’ve limited our direct contact and are practicing safe distancing – we offer a completely contactless check-in and check-out.
- We have implemented a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedule for our public areas (including high-touch areas such as door handles, stair banisters etc.)
- We’ve increased the availability of hand sanitizer throughout the property.
- We are adhering to official guidelines and regulations at all times.
- We are using hospital-grade disinfectant which is delivered through a pressurised system ensuring your room is fully sanitised.
- We have updated to a room service breakfast.
- Silent fridges are available in all our rooms.
- Your room is fitted with a PureMate ionic air purifier that generates thousands of negative ions that bind with allergens, bacteria, microbes and other pollutants effectively removing them from the air, keeping your room clean and fresh.
- For the safety of our guests and ourselves no room cleaning service is provided during your stay
We look forward to welcoming you soon!