Reservations and Cancellation Policy
- On booking, a credit/debit card is required to secure the reservation.
- If the reservation is cancelled more than 14 days before the arrival date there will be no cancellation charge.
- If the reservation is cancelled less than 14 days before the arrival date, or in the case of a no show, the cost of the entire stay will be charged to the card.
- In the event of an early departure, guests will be liable for the full amount of the cost of their stay.In exceptional circumstances, this will be at the discretion of the owner.
- Additional services, e.g. flowers, champagne and chocolates, will be charged for upon booking.
- Please note that upon making a reservation the agreement becomes a legal contract.
- We strongly recommend that guests purchase travel insurance.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate children aged under 18 years
- We do not accept stag, hen or group bookings.
- We regret that we are unable to accept pets.
Non-availability of Accommodation
- We would only cancel your reservation if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control.We would, however, attempt to offer you alternative accommodation.If this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the reservation.Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Rooms are available from 1600 hours on the day of arrival and we kindly ask that guests check in before 1900 hours.
- Please note we do not offer a permanent reception and therefore if you would like to check-in outside of these times it must be agreed prior to your arrival.
- Any rooms not occupied or communications of lateness not made by 2000 hours will be considered as a no-show and The Farmhouse have the right to re-let any such room.
- All guests are required to register on before arrival.Management reserves the right to charge a fee of £25.00 per non-registered guest per night.
- Guests are requested to check out of their rooms by 10.30am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged.
- We reserve the right to charge any guest, who has not vacated their room by this time, a subsequent night at the appropriate daily tariff.
- We are happy to safely store luggage if your planned departure time from The Farmhouse is later in the day.
- The management will not accept responsibility for any valuables lost or mislaid unless handed in for safe custody.
- The free, offroad, car parking spaces are for patrons use, but we take no responsibility for any damages or losses incurred to vehicles in the car park, or property contained therein.
- Guests are reminded to take the usual precautions and not leave any valuables or other items on show in their vehicles.
- Our total liability to you is limited to the price of the booking and under no circumstances will we be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
- In compliance with legislation it is illegal to smoke anywhere within the premises or grounds of The Farmhouse.
- We apply the same rules to vaping.
- Guests either found smoking/vaping within their rooms or remains of signs of smoking/vaping by leaning out of the windows will be asked to leave, with any accommodation monies already paid non-refundable.
- They will also be charged a fee of £100 to cover deep cleaning costs.
- We also reserve the right to charge for resetting the fire alarm, relocating guests, cleaning rooms and any other associated costs.
- For our guests’ convenience, there is a smoking/vaping area at the rear of the property.
- Guests are respectfully asked to remain in this area when smoking/vaping and that they carefully extinguish any cigarettes/cigars into the containers provided.
Damage and Breakages
- We kindly ask guests to report any damage to fixtures and fittings as soon as it occurs as this will help ensure that repairs, replacement or cleaning works are carried out immediately and may help reduce the risk of further damage.
- Whilst we understand that accidents happen, we do reserve the right to charge for any cleaning or replacement costs.
Use of Wi-Fi
- The provision of Wi-Fi services (excluding some restricted sites) are provided free of charge. However, we ask that due care and consideration is given to the amount and time taken downloading data and that all sites visited are of legal status only. Any downloads will be the sole legal responsibility of the operator.
- For safety purposes laptops should be turned off when left unattended.
Hot Take Away Food
- It is important that rooms and furnishings remain clean and fresh for the benefit of all guests. Therefore, the consumption of hot take away food is not permitted in the bedrooms.
- However, guests are welcome to use the dining room for such meals and we will be happy to provide cutlery and plates upon request.
- If we do discover evidence of hot take away food being eaten in the bedrooms, we will have no alternative but to charge the occupants a deep cleanse charge.